A complete expertise
With more than 300 studies carried out in the field of waste prevention and management, we control the entire value chain of the product and waste chains; from eco-design to collection, from sorting to material and energy recovery.
Our competences are:
- Technical: collection and treatment or recovery methods, recyclability…
- Economical: incentive pricing, business plan, market research, taxation…
- Social: evaluation of inconveniences, direct, indirect and induced job creation.
Depending on demand, we prioritize different approaches:
- Knowledge: observatories, European benchmarks, composition studies such as deposit evaluations;
- Evaluation: audits of treatment centres, LCAs and economic analyses of techniques or projects for treatment and recycling, market and feasibility studies;
- Planning: assistance in the definition of waste prevention and management strategies;
- Monitoring: support for the definition and implementation of performance monitoring indicators;
- Communication: support for the drafting of technical or environmental reports.